Last updated on March 12th, 2021.
Here at www.learnpod.in, we offer a meticulously designed website aimed to provide educational experience.
With the use of innovative technologies, through this website, we provide a virtual schooling platform that best suits the needs of Schools, Teachers, Students, and Parents. It is the first step towards a virtual schooling experience.
Our office is in India.
- What Information Do We Collect?
The personal information which your disclose to us. We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering with us, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our services, when participating in activities on the or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data: We collect your school name, contact person name, email address, city, state, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials: We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Information collected from other Sources: We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties.
- How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send administrative information to you for related to your account, our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you a product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention)
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for our business purposes and as legally required
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond
- For other Business Purposes: We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing, and your experience
- Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements)
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions
- With your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent
- Other Users: When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity
- Is Your Information Transferred Internationally?
Our website is hosted by Amazon Web Services. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
- What Is Our Stance On Third-Party Websites?
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process.
- Admin access protected by SSH certificates (authentication much more secure than by conventional certificates)
- Protection of servers by a firewall and against DDOS protection attacks (computer attack intended to make a service unavailable, to prevent legitimate users of a service from using it)
- Databases isolated from the web in order to avoid any risk of leakage
- Regular updates of our software components to guarantee optimal security
- Monitoring of data servers and logging of all events on our servers
- Access to the resources of the application is subject to strict and thorough control
- Access to the application is protected by an input filter against XSS attacks and against SQL injections (very common attack methods)
- Full encryption of all information exchanged between our servers and the user via the TLS security protocol
- Securing passwords by the encryption algorithm
- Using tokens to protect against XSRF attacks
- Our teams train regularly to intervene in the event of an urgent problem on the application
- Our service providers are chosen according to their level of competence, reliability, and guarantee
- members have been made aware of data security and have limited access to the principle of least privilege, which means restricting the access rights of a specific user in the company so that he has access only to the rights that are necessary for him to do his work
However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- What Are Your Privacy Rights?
Account Information: You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. You can also opt-out by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
- Do We Make Updates To This Policy?
- How Can You Contact Us About This Policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at [email protected]. We respond to all inquiries within 15 days.